Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 1995 04:31:48 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Sherwin <root@ctsd1.cts.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   WORLD make probs - passwd

I have been very successful at a weekly build of WORLD, staying current.

This weekend however, I get this error.

cc -O -DCRYPT -DYP -I/usr/src/usr.bin/passwd
-I/usr/src/usr.bin/passwd/../../usr.sbin/vipw
-I/usr/src/usr.bin/passwd/../../usr.bin/chpass -o passwd local_passwd.o
yp_passwd.o passwd.o pw_copy.o pw_util.o -lcrypt -lrpcsvc
local_passwd.o: Undefined symbol `_local_password' referenced from text segment
local_passwd.o: Undefined symbol `_local_password' referenced from text segment
yp_passwd.o: Undefined symbol `_yp_password' referenced from text segment
yp_passwd.o: Undefined symbol `_yp_password' referenced from text segment
yp_passwd.o: Undefined symbol `_yp_password' referenced from text segment
yp_passwd.o: Undefined symbol `_yp_password' referenced from text segment
yp_passwd.o: Undefined symbol `_yp_password' referenced from text segment
yp_passwd.o: Undefined symbol `_yp_password' referenced from text segment
yp_passwd.o: Undefined symbol `_yp_password' referenced from text segment
yp_passwd.o: Undefined symbol `_yp_password' referenced from text segment
yp_passwd.o: Undefined symbol `_yp_password' referenced from text segment
yp_passwd.o: More undefined symbol _yp_password refs follow
passwd.o: Undefined symbol `_use_yp' referenced from text segment
pw_util.o: Undefined symbol `__use_yp' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Any ideas out there before I start tearing it down to find it?

}Dan