Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:39:55 -0800 (PST)
From:      Brian <bri@sonicboom.org>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@helium.clari.net.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: DSL services to apartments

It kind of to me depends on whether these apartment dwellers will be
paying customers, or are you just lookin to get the building wired for
giant lan parties and such?  Seriously, my take is that it is on you to
provide some security from the net, blocking spoofing, icmp mischief, and
other traffic types.  How many potential users btw?  Perhaps recommend
software firewalls, black ice as an example, to the end users.

	Brian