Date:      Wed, 3 Feb 1999 21:45:49 +0000
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Doc. Proj. Manager not here 'til 15th Feb.

Hi folks, this is your documentation project manager[1] speaking :-)

I'm on holiday until the 15th Feb, and will be unsubscribed from this and
other lists until then. This will (hopefully) explain the lack of any
replies to stuff you send to nik@freebsd.org next week. I'll catch up
on mail as soon as possible after getting back.

Now, I just hope I don't come back with broken arms. . .

[1] BTW, I really don't like this term. It's got all sorts of Dilberty
    pointy-haired overtones, and my hair isn't even slightly pyramidal.
    Can anyone think of something better?

    Anything?
--
                    Bagel: The carbohydrate with the hole