Date:      Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:54:15 -0800
From:      some body <bsd.mharv@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   boot0.S empty #ifdef

I sent this to freebsd-drives too but I think that might not be the right
list for it so here it is: I am starting to learn how the kernel works and
have started by going through the boot loader and I've noticed that between
lines 21-32 in boot0.S there are some empty #ifdef statements. I was
wondering a) where are these paramaters defined and if they are defined,
what difference does it make since it looks like it doesn't change anything
since they're empty?

#ifdef SIO
#endif

#ifdef CHECK_DRIVE