Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:19:39 -0400
From:      "Jim Capozzoli" <saltmiser@gmail.com>
To:        Adam <AWHITE58146@roadrunner.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yes i need to Ask A question

On 6/12/07, Adam <AWHITE58146@roadrunner.com> wrote:
> I was wondering this this wireless networking card will work with FreeBsd
> - U.S. Robotics Wireless MAXg PC Card Ethernet Card, 802.11g, b.  I needed
> to know because I am going to buy it next week.  Thank You, please write
> back.
>
> --
> Adam W.

Sorta unrelated, but I've had a good experience with anything based
off the Atheros chipset..netgear tends to use that chipset.  Read the
man page for 'ath'.

I'm not sure about the card you're looking to buy, you could always
resort to ndis if you had to.  I'd use Google to help you buy your
card, and there's a list around somewhere of wireless cards that work
with FreeBSD...

--
Jim Capozzoli
D6499626857801B6065013E3645A6B75