Date:      Tue, 23 Dec 1997 16:35:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>
To:        Branson Matheson <Branson.Matheson@ferginc.com>
Cc:        The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: White Christmas

On Tue, 23 Dec 1997, Branson Matheson wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 23, 1997 at 01:10:34PM -0500, The Classiest Man Alive wrote:
> > Well, it looks like the children of Boston will get their wish for a White
> > Christmas--about four to six inches of it, easily.  Any other places out
> > there that will have a blanket of snow come Christmas Day?
>
>  We here in virgina will have 60+ degrees for christmas.. I have my
>  tan lotion and thong handy.
>
>   - branson

Bah, I have the worst of both worlds, I will be driving from here (Va near
branson) to connecticut.  Thank the chief engineer for antilock brakes and
front wheel drive.  From luke warm rain to cold snow.

--
Jamie Bowden
Systems Administrator, iTRiBE.net

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.
	-Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)