Date:      Sat, 06 Sep 2014 10:36:03 -0700
From:      Patrick Powell <papowell@astart.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any update planned for www/mod_log_sql2

On 09/06/14 02:05, Simon Wright wrote:
> Hi Team!
>
> I was wondering whether mod_log_sql2 will be or can be updated to work
> with the new default of Apache24? Apache22 is specified explictly in
> the Makefile.
>
> I'm not sure whether mod_log_mysql is a replacement/substitute but
> that is also linked explicitly to Apache22.
>
> An indication of any time line or migration path would be much
> appreciated!
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Simon Wright.

I had a quick look at this (Note: I am NOT an Apache module expert, but
I have updated a couple of them that I needed).

The source code for the module needs to be updated to match Apache 2.4.
There are more than a few trivial changes here.

I you feel brave, look at:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/developer/new_api_2_4.html
and
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/developer/modguide.html