Date:      Mon, 9 Oct 2023 18:16:48 +0300
From:      Matthias Fechner <mfechner@freebsd.org>
To:        Nuno Teixeira <eduardo@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Port update and consumers bump

--------------4UdCQicRUHA9dCWEDtq8MEf1

Am 07.10.2023 um 13:49 schrieb Nuno Teixeira:
> I'm working on x11-toolkits/wxgtk32 update.

not sure if wxgtk32 is used as a LIB_DEPENDS in other ports, if yes, you
can also have a look on my script:

Tools/scripts/search_lib_depends_and_bump.sh x11-toolkits/wxgtk32

It is not a simple grep, but it really use the FreeBSD ports framework
to look for dependencies.
There is no need to have a up-to-date INDEX on the filesystem.

After it found all ports, it uses bum-revision.sh to increase  the
PORTREVISION and afterwards execute
portlint on all ports that are bumped.
I think it is a very handy tool.

It maybe needs some time to find all ports, but it is working very reliably.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook

--------------4UdCQicRUHA9dCWEDtq8MEf1

<!DOCTYPE html>
  <head>
  </head>
      Teixeira:<br>
cite="mid:CAFDf7UJYt2TRfX3xqdzouPWi_mYhk6iSoosaN40D9Kh-JbBFSw@mail.gmail.com">
            id="gmail-short_desc_nonedit_display">x11-toolkits/wxgtk32
            update.</span></span>
              id="gmail-short_desc_nonedit_display"><br>
    not sure if wxgtk32 is used as a LIB_DEPENDS in other ports, if yes,
    you can also have a look on my script:<br>
        id="gmail-summary_container"><span
          id="gmail-short_desc_nonedit_display">It is not a simple grep,
          but it really use the FreeBSD ports framework to look for
          dependencies.<br>
          id="gmail-short_desc_nonedit_display">After it found all
          ports, it uses bum-revision.sh to increase  the PORTREVISION
          and afterwards execute<br>
          portlint on all ports that are bumped.<br>
          id="gmail-short_desc_nonedit_display">It maybe needs some time
          to find all ports, but it is working very reliably.<br>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">
Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook