Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 11:16:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jt <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        tarkhil@asteroid.svib.ru, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IWill and sio, again and again

I also have a problem with sio in Current the 650 support is broken
With all the new machinces coming out with 650 uart isn't it time
we fix the sio driver and enclude 650 support for stable 2.2.6 ?

This support was added to Current a while back and I am not sure
if it ever worked...I normally run stable and perfer on this machince
to run stable. Current is only for the obscure 0x20000 set flag.
Which I find out now is broken.

HELP! grin)

Who do we bribe , I know one of you guys are on the take!:)