Date:      Fri, 8 Nov 1996 09:30:23 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        john@starfire.mn.org
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Strange messages from my 2.1.0 kernel

> Can anyone help me understand what these mean?
> fhtovp: file start miss 1946157056 vs 68

It might mean you have two nfsnodes pointing to the same vnode...
Or it might mean someone is trying to NFS hack your system...
Or it might be an mmap() of an NFS file on an FS with a 4k block
size and an NFS rzise/wsize of 8K, or vice versa...

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.