Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 12:34:47 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Arjan van der Oest <arjan@nl.demon.net>
To:        Alan Judge <Alan.Judge@indigo.ie>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NetApp NFS & FreeBSD

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Alan Judge wrote:

> We've been doing this for virtually all of our production systems
> (we're a large ISP) for almost 2 years.  email (qmail), apache, news,
> ....  All using V3/UDP NFS.  Versions of FreeBSD mainly 2.2.5/2.2.6
> and 3.3.  Ontap most versions, currently mostly 5.3.2 in a cluster.
> Works great and we've never had NFS related problems.

Because I've had so many reactions (on- and offline) I would like to thank
all of you for sharing your idea's. I'll dig into it and possible setup a
lab-setup for testing. Dunno where this rumour came from but I wanted to
know for sure :-)

Any new idea's, hints, tips or experiences are still welcome anyhow.

ao
--
arjan van der oest - systems administrator - arjan@nl.demon.net
Scottish Telecom - Demon Internet NOC  Amsterdam - www.demon.nl