Date:      6 Nov 2006 14:15:38 -0000
From:      Larry Baird <lab@gta.com>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Cc:        Sten Daniel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?S=F8rsdal?= <lists@wm-access.no>
Subject:   Re: bootmgr on pc engines wrap board

In article <454DFEED.5@wm-access.no> you wrote:
> spoggle wrote:
>> NanoBSD write the boot block to use the disk packet (BIOS INT 0x13)
>> interface.  This doesn't work on any of the WRAP or Soekris (45xx or
>> 48xx) boards I've got.
>>

> Are you saying WRAP doesn't support BIOS INT 13h or just that it doesn't
> work correctly?
> Which int 13h function doesn't work or what is it that it's missing?
I am not sure the problem.  The code for the read function in boot2.S
in 4.x and 6.x is very similar.  The code in 4.x works for my WRAP
boards.  Hopefully this week I get a chance to do some more experimenting
to understand why the 6.x version down't work for me.

Larry

Larry Baird                        | http://www.gta.com
Global Technology Associates, Inc. | Orlando, FL
Email: lab@gta.com                 | TEL 407-380-0220, FAX 407-380-6080