Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 1999 11:34:26 -0500
From:      Doug Ledford <dledford@redhat.com>
To:        Mike Isely <isely@pobox.com>
Cc:        AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AIC7XXX for SMP kernel

Mike Isely wrote:

> When's the last time the FAQ was updated?  Maybe the canned suffix on all
> postings should contain a pointer to the FAQ?

Possibly.  It was last updated about 6 months ago I think.  Currently, I try
to keep the README.aic7xxx file pretty much up to date, but it isn't an FAQ
and it doesn't answer typical questions, it describes the driver options.
However, none of that helps if the people don't read the stuff first, which is
the common case.

--
  Doug Ledford   <dledford@redhat.com>
   Opinions expressed are my own, but