Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:30:25 +0530
From:      Venkat Duvvuru <venkatduvvuru.ml@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Inbox driver

Thanks for the reply. Emulex's OCE driver is present in Freebsd-8.3
http://svn.freebsd.org/base/release/8.3.0/sys/dev/ but it is not present in
http://svn.freebsd.org/base/release/9.0.0/sys/dev/, is there a way to get
this driver into 9.0.0 branch? And the same driver is present in 9.1-RC1 so
can I assume that it is going to be part of 9.1-RELEASE?

Please clarify.