From: owner-freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
[mailto:owner-freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG]On Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2000 9:23 PM
To: Bill Woods mail
Cc: Thomas T. Veldhouse; FreeBSD-Current,
Subject: Re: current.freebsd.org

> Yea, guess so, but I cant help but notice this started after the buyout by

Uh, folks, releng4 is hosted at (and donated by) Yahoo, and BSDi have
exactly *nothing* to do with its availability or otherwise.

Before making absurd allegations like this, please apply a few neurons to
the task.  Note also that you're insulting those of us that choose to
work for BSDi in the name of FreeBSD; not really the brighest of things
to do.