Date:      Sat, 12 Apr 1997 12:10:51 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: staroffice port is broke

Hmm...

Well, I got the libraries out of freefall:~erich which is in the commit
messages so if you have an account at freefall you can get the libraries
there. If you don't have an account at freefall then just wait till
the libraries make it thru the normal commit process and eventually
you will be able to get them from ports-current...

	Regards,
	Amancio