Date:      Wed, 20 Aug 1997 13:10:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        rgrimes@GndRsh.aac.dev.com
Cc:        tom@sdf.com, hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: parity errors

 * One set of 36 chip simms will run reliably in a P6NP5, but try putting
 * 2 sets (4 total simms) and you'll be on the bloody edge of what the
 * Natoma chipset memory drivers can provide.  You can make it work by
 * lowering the memory timing to one step below your actual DRAM speed,
 * but this is only a ``sometimes'' fix.

Well, maybe I am incredibly lucky, but the test I mentioned before was
run with all four of the modules (256MB total) used simultaneously. ;)

Satoshi