Date:      Tue, 4 May 2004 22:03:26 -0500
From:      Jason Kuri <jay@oneway.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Ultra Enterprise 2 support - donating hardware?

Hi folks,

I have an Sparc Ultra Enterprise 2.  I don't recall all the specs at
the moment, but it has a fair amount of ram, a pair of SCSI disks, and
a cdrom (along with an sbus scsi / ethernet adapter).  It works fine
and since I'm not using it I wondered if it would benefit the FreeBSD
sparc project in any way.  If so I'd be happy to donate it to the
project, if someone is willing to pay the shipping cost to have it
shipped to them.

You can reach me at this email address if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jay Kuri