Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 02:14:52 +0200
From:      "Joey Hofstede" <joey@vulcan.nu>
To:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: BRAVO 4.4 TEAM!

Hmmmm,

Ok 4.4 is a nice release, but....

I had in /boot/loader.conf:
if_fxp_load=3D"YES"

AND of cource NO 'option' about miibus or fxp in kernel config file  ;-)

Don't ask me why, I received a very nice trap error upon boot. ;-(
Untill I read release notes, compiled miibus and fxp into the kernel,
the clouds disappeared.

Than again, 4.4 have some nice new features.

Greetz,

Joey Hofstede
"There is no spoon..."  -The Matrix-