Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2006 22:58:29 -0700
From:      "Jim Pattison" <clanphaedirean@gmail.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Corrections?

I am new to BSD, and am just learning to use ports, etc. I have been
reading the FreeBSD handbook, and in section 2.2.3.1 Disk Layouts for
the i386 it states this: "The tools directory on the CDROM contains
two free software tools which can carry out this task, namely FIPS and
PResizer. Documentation for both of these is available in the same
directory. FIPS, PResizer, and PartitionMagic can resize FAT16 and
FAT32 partitions." I am wondering if this is old/outdated information
that hasn't been expunged and if it is something that you will have to
correct?

I am using PC-BSD 1.2 based on FreeBSD 6.1 and have used find, locate,
and whereis and am told by find that there are no such directories or
files called FIPS or PResizer. Since this isn't a FreeBSD install, I
looked in the ports to see if I could find them but they are not
available there either. If the above information is still correct,
could you please tell me which CD I will have to download in order to
find these two programs. Thank You, goatman