Date:      Sun, 08 Feb 2015 11:10:47 -0500
From:      Benjamin Adams <ben@acustat.org>
To:        Andrew MacIntyre <andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au>,  freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Coding Structure and Documentation

Andrew,

Thank you for the reply.
I will code in 3.4, for the past few years I have been using 2.7 but
will start using the new version.  I see 2.x will be supported until
2020, So 3.4 is the way to go.

Next year when this I expect to release this.  I will be converting it
to ports and can maintain it. Next year because I will be coding in my
free time and want to have something stable before sending it out to the
BSD world.

Thanks for the emails.

Ben