Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:19:06 -0600
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        "Patrick.J.Beck" <Mayhemh2klinux@netscape.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Can you help me?

From: "Patrick.J.Beck" <Mayhemh2klinux@netscape.net>
To: <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 9:11 PM
Subject: Can you help me?

> Hi;
>
> My name is Patrick and am runing SuSe Linux 8.1 at the moment.
> But I would like to Upgrad to FreeBSD.
> Can this be done over the Web?

FreeBSD can be installed over the web.  You might wish to
clarify why you used the word 'upgrade.'  If you are wanting
to keep your existing hard disk data and partitions, it won't
be quite as easy, but it shouldn't bust your chops either.

To get started with FreeBSD, I'd recommend reading the
Handbook:          www.freebsd.org/handbook/

Cheers,

Kevin Kinsey
DaleCo, S.P.