Date:      Fri, 06 Sep 2002 10:27:07 -0700
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
To:        George Reid <george.reid1@ntlworld.com>
Cc:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>, Joshua Lee <yid@softhome.net>, dave@jetcafe.org, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

George Reid wrote:
> On the contrary, it is your well that I'm poisoning.  If you are going to
> cite passages from the Bible in support of your arguments, you'll have to
> explain to us why it is that you don't adhere to all of the laws written
> in Leviticus et al.

You are aware that the Greeks had no word for "witch", and the
actual word they used in Leviticus was Greek for "poisoner",
right?  "Thou shalt not suffer a /poisoner/ to live".

Kind of ties us all back into Dave's original motivation, and
the defensibility of trolls poisoning mailing lists.

Probably Leviticus was just tired of SPAM.  Works into the
whole anti-pork thing, too, come to think about it...

"Lee-hee-hee heeee-viticus... haw haw"  8-).

-- Terry