Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:14:55 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Gerard Roudier <groudier@club-internet.fr>
To:        Chris Csanady <cc@137.org>
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sym driver 0.4.0

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Chris Csanady wrote:

> Well, I decided I would try out your driver as I don't have any
> terribly critical data on that SCSI bus.  Anyways, I have
> discovered that the driver does not probe all the luns of scsi
> devices.  I have a Nakamichi changer, and only the first cd
> device is recognized.

Thanks for trying this driver and for the problem report.
Could you try to get some debug informations from the CAM layer.
The status returned by the driver for the TEST UNIT READY for some
existing LUN !=3D 0 will help.

Unfortunately I donnot have multi-lun devices for testing this out.
In theory, the driver can support up to 64 LUNs and is configured by=20
default to 16 (SYMCONF_MAX_LUN in sym_conf.h).

G=E9rard.