Date:      Tue, 7 Dec 1999 09:12:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Woody Carey <wcarey@wcarey.com>
To:        Daniel Schrock <djab@enteract.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CD-Rom won't mount.

Hi Daniel,

I have seen this problem with the ATAPI cdrom on my 3.2-R box.  This is
due to a bug in the driver.  I think Soren knows about this, and has
commited a fix in -current, which should show up in a -release here
sometime.  The workaround I found was to boot with a disc in the drive.
Then I can mount cds.

Woody