Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 1995 00:44:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@goof.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SUP

    Well, thinking that I'd try out the new kernels with working sound, I tried
to get sup running.  Either it's been a long night, I can't read, or I'm just
going totally crazy, but I can't get a working supfile for my life!  Could
someone help me out?  What I want to do is have sup update the src tree each
night, excluding the ports sources.  My system sources live in /usr/src:
mmead@goof % ls /usr/src
COPYRIGHT       bin             gnu             lkm             share
CVS-INFO        eBones          include         release         sys
Makefile        etc             lib             sbin            usr.bin
TODO            games           libexec         secure          usr.sbin

    I'd just like to update that stuff so I can mess with new kernels.  Anyone
know how to do it?  It keeps telling me it can't change dir to the directory
for <sup collection entry specification> no matter what I try :-/.  Thanks in
advance!

-matt

--
Matthew C. Mead  -> Virginia Tech Center for Transportation Research -
                 -> Multiple Platform System and Network Administration