Date:      Sun, 23 Sep 2001 08:48:12 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [OT] percentage of bad blanks when burning CDs

This is a little off topic ...
I recently bought a 30 pack of Memorex write-once CD blanks.
So far, I've burnt about ten of them, and I've had 2 blanks
that were bad out of the box.  The burner rejected them before
I was able to do anything.
Is this par for the course when buying packs of "discount"
blanks? I'm just wondering if I want to spend $$ on Memorex
again or if this is fairly typical.

-Bill

--
"Where's the robot to pat you on the back?"