Date:      30 Jan 1999 17:47:25 -0600
From:      sfarrell@farrell.org
To:        freebsd-stable <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   2.2.8 panic

I had a panic with a 2.2.8-STABLE system.  I think that this problem
is something I've been experiencing for a while and only was just able
to get to the kernel debugger.  It occurs when I am exiting X windows,
and is quite reproducible.  Interestingly, the trace is related to
nfs, not X. (my home dir is nfs-mounted).  I took down all of the
numbers too for the addresses of the arguments, but I don't think
they'll be any help b/c I don't have the kernel dump (I have too much
memory (256M) & swap(512M) for this to be a reasonable proposition).

_panic()
_nfs_bioread()
_nfs_read()
_vn_read()