Date:      Wed, 6 Nov 1996 09:43:52 +0000
From:      "Earl W Reynolds, Jr." <wreynolds@kensco.net>
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCSI Drivers

I'm installing FreeBSD on a Compaq ProSignia 500,
and I need a freebsd driver for the embedded SCSI controller.

Does anybody know where I can get such a thing?  I've
scoured the installation manual and can't find a clue.  Do I
have to go out and buy another controller?  Surely someone
has written a controller for the ProSignia.

Wes Reynolds                                    Director of Technology
T: 812-885-1474                 Vincennes Community School Corporation
F: 812-885-1466                                E: wreynolds@kensco.net