Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:13:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@netwalk.com>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org, advocacy@openbsd.org
Subject:   Re: Daemon News Daily Site

I like it!

The design is clean and easy to understand/navigate.  It's nice to see
something like this devoted to the entire *BSD family.

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Chris Coleman wrote:

:Daemon News is expanding its News coverage to include a Daily Site.
:http://daily.daemonnews.org
:
:We are still in the development stage, but I think it's time to enlist the
:BSD advocates. :-)
:
:Our target date for public announcements is the first of October.
:
:Now, we need to get feedback from people on how to make the site better.
:
:Also, I feel it is the responsibility of the advocates to keep the site
:current and uptodate with what's going on.
:
:Please make sure you submit all BSD news as well as supporting systems
:news, such as XFree86, Sendmail, etc.. to:
:
:	http://daily.daemonnews.org/add_story.php3
:
:We have also just made "user Comments" active and would like your
:assistance in testing it.  Feel free to comment on every article... WE
:need to know if it will withstand the onslaught we hope for on the release
:date. :-)
:
:
:I would like the site to be in full operation on the 1st of October, so
:send in news and add comments we can flush the bugs out.
:
:Chris Coleman
:Daemon News Editor in Chief
:http://www.daemonnews.org
:Bringing BSD together
:
:
:
:with "unsubscribe freebsd-advocacy" in the body of the message
:
: