Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:51:50 -0700
From:      njc <njc@fightevil.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Increasing per-process memory limits?

Hello,
 I'm currently using Zope's Plone application which relies heavily on
python. When uploading large files (>65 megs, possibly higher), the
python process is bombing out with a 'memory exceeded' error. I'm using
4.8-STABLE . I've been told that if I increase the amount of available
memory to the python process that I can resolve this issue. I've
attempted increasing the max users variable in the kernel to 0, hoping
it might auto-tune, but that doesn't seem to be working. Am I tweaking
the wrong area? Where should I be looking?