Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 2020 10:22:43 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Stefan_E=c3=9fer?= <se@freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Anybody working on RTL8125 (2.5 Gbit/s Ethernet) support?

Following up to my own mail:

I have created an updated version of if_rlreg.h (based on information
from if_rereg.h from the driver provided by Realtek) and I'll test it
for regressions when used to build and use the re driver in -CURRENT.

If it works (does not break re used with an RTL8111) I'll proceed to
add RTL8125 specific code to if_re.c, again based on information from
the driver provided by Realtek.

I want to omit duplicate work and if anybody else is interested in this
driver or already working on it, I'd like to combine efforts (or might
wait for a nearly ready driver to be published).

Regards, STefan