Date:      Tue, 02 Apr 2002 13:22:59 GMT
From:      "irado" <irado@subdimension.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   bind 9, ipv6..

is there some 'step-by-step for the almost primary user' on
bind9 and ipv6 configuration? the 'reference' I found lack
information on the *rev files - neither discuss that is
necessary, nor that it is deprecated. Also I cannot see what
if I want to configure a enterely IPv6 master/slave domain.

Nothing in the portals. Nothing found neither
groups.google.com nor http://www.google.com/bsd (or
/linux..).

Any hint?? Can somebody point my eyes to some url's??

greetings,
irado furioso com tudo
Linux User 179402

there are more crimes under religions than under atheism.