Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 17:15:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dispatcher <dispatch@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   never mind re: xe0: watchdog timeout

Please ignore my prior message, I fixed the problems.

At times, all that is necessary for me to solve a problem on my own is
to publicly humiliate myself by asking on a mailing list.  ;)

For the archives:

Be sure you use IRQ 10 for this card.  It likes IRQ 10.  If you
attempt to use a different one, it will appear to be properly
configured and responding while most stubbornly ignoring all your
attempts to make it actually do anything, all the while muttering
under its breath "Nope, ain't gonna do it, can't make do it, don't
wanna do it."

==ml