Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:28:48 +0800
From:      "AllLinuxCD.com Sales" <sales@alllinuxcd.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Request to be listed in your Software Vendors Link page

Hi there,

We are the Linux/BSD ISO CDs Vendor and we helps to deliver various
Linux/BSD distribution  CDs to users with minimum handling and shipping fee.
And we would like to request to be list in your resource site.

Here is our web site info

Web Site Description :
AllLinuxCD.com offers cheap way to obtain FreeBSD CDs and other well-known
Linux/BSD distributions. For further information, please visit our site
www.alllinuxcd.com or send e-mail to sales@alllinuxcd.com.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
CS Look