Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 13:13:48 -0400
From:      Adam in CT <userx92@compsol.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Need help with popper

I was wondering if anyone could help me in setting up my mail server

I am running a FREEBSD 2.1.7.1-Release

Today I down loaded to mail server program from the ports list at free
bsd

It looked like it went to ftp freebsd to get the program.

I then got a error that I would have to add a pop user to let it work

so I followed the instructions vipw something like that .

And that was added to port 69 because 68 was taken.

then I re ran the make install and it looked like It finished

I don't know what to do next?

Add users

Add domain addresses in the mailer  example: test@domain1.com
					     test@domain2.com
					     test@domain3.com
and where would I find the config files?

thank you

Adam