Date:      Thu, 20 May 1999 12:28:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <unknown@riverstyx.net>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        brett@lariat.org, spork@super-g.com, howardjp@wam.umd.edu, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free VMWare and open BIOS!

That's an irrelevant argument.  None of the companies you listed may be
releasin software under the GPL, but I wouldn't expect commercial software
to be released under the GPL.  I'm saying that RedHat and Linux aren't any
threat to commercial software.  I don't think any of their actions are
going to "poison the apple".

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet