Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 1999 21:04:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        charon@freethought.org
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: boot easy

It prompts you during setup!  It says something like:

(*) Leave MBR alone
( ) Install Booteasy
( ) Some Other choice I can't remember

I used to know how to install booteasy after installing FreeBSD but I
forget. I think

# /stand/sysinstall

Will install it for you

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org