Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 1998 19:11:40 -0500
From:      JGarcia <jgarcia@brokersys.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   installing freebsd over another linux app

I was told to start using redhat 5.0 that someone installed on my pc.  I am more interested in installing FreeBSD and want to know since I am running ms windows95 and have a dos partion can I just go into windows explorer and then  delete the RedHat folder and then re-install the FreeBSD operationg system in place of redhat.

	Please let me know if this is possible instead of re formatting the HD
and re installing win95 and then FreeBSD?

You May email me at
jgarcia1@hotmail.com
thanks Joe Garcia