Date:      Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:26:11 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Internet Sales Group <maryk@ectaco.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Electronic Translators

Dear Sirs,

Our company produces brand Pocket Electronic Talking Dictionaries, which translate into more than twenty languages. Our "Language Teacher" translators are popular all over the World.  All necessary information about our products is available at: http://www.ectaco.de/

We would like you to take part in the following partner program:

You could become an Ectaco, Inc. Gold Dealer and put our Gold Dealer's module with the catalogue of our Electronic Pocket Talking Dictionaries (in German) on your Website. There is no payment for you.

If you become our Dealer, you will get sales commission of 10%-37% (depending on the dictionary model) and earn up to about $500-$1000 per month.

Ectaco, Inc. takes care of everything including credit card charging.

Also, we are interested in partnering with you to sell our Translation Software, which is compatible with popular platforms and operating systems, including Palm OS, Pocket PC / Windows CE, EPOC R5, Windows 9x.

Looking forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,
Internet Group Sales Manager,
Ectaco, Inc.,
mailto:maryk@ectaco.com