Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 1997 01:50:40 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike <mike@metis.icorp.net>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   CDROM SCSI support??

Im running a ppro/200 intel system, and previously had 2.1.5 running
beautifully with an Adaptec 2940uw and a Teac SCSI CDROM.
I tried to upgrade the system to 2.2.2 and it wont recognize
the cdrom - I even upgraded my 2940 to Rev C and can autoboot
from the CDROM, but FreeBSD doesnt support it.  What gives?
It looks like 2.2.2 supports _substantially_ less peripherals
than 2.1.5.  This is incredibly frustrating - please help; e-mail
mike@icorp.net