Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 01:09:57 +0300
From:      "Artem Koutchine" <matrix@gerpa.ru>
To:        "Gianmarco Giovannelli" <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Interbase for FreeBSD

yes, we are using a FreeBSD version of Interbase in the
office for accounting software. It is pretty robust, reliable and
resonably fast.

The only problem is that if you want to put the database on a cryptfs
then interbase will not be able to access it properly. I have contacted them
and the porter about this issue, but they basically recommended me to
F...K off. That's bad.

Artem Koutchine (????? ?????)
Sys/Net/Web Admin, Web Designer, Programmer
WWW: http://idesign.pp.ru E-Mail: matrix@chat.ru
No attachments w/o my permission!!!