Date:      Sat, 10 Feb 2001 07:52:54 +1000
From:      "Robert" <robert@chalmers.com.au>
To:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>

> I am pretty sure that I built these binaries on a FreeBSD-2.2 system:
>
>   ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/development/CVSup/binaries/
>     cvsup-freebsd-ix86-aout-16.1.tar.gz
>     cvsup.nogui-freebsd-ix86-aout-16.1.tar.gz
>     cvsupd-freebsd-ix86-aout-16.1.tar.gz
>
> Be advised that starting with the next release of CVSup, I am not
> going to make binaries for -2.x or -3.x systems.  They can still be
> built easily using the ports system, though.

Thanks, I eventually found the cvsup in the ports on the CD .... never
thought of looking there - too obvious. :-)

> To answer the question in the subject, there's not a CVSup mailing
> list at this time.  There probably should be one somewhere.  I'm not
> so sure it would be appropriate for it to be a FreeBSD.org list, since
> CVSup is really an independent project.

If it's of any use then, I've set up a mailing list on majordomo. For users
of cvsup...

majordomo@chalmers.com.au
subscribe cvsup-user

My small contribution to supporting an excellent program.

The usual spam rules apply.

cheers
Robert