Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 18:28:22 -0700
From:      "Joseph T. Lee" <nugundam@la.best.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: D-Link 528CT, to add to my last mail (fwd)

On Thu, Apr 22, 1999 at 01:15:25AM -0700, Mark Bermal wrote:
> hello agin!
> 	I just thought i'd mention that on the D-Link website there are
> drivers for both SCO 4.X and 5.X and linux kernel 1.2, any chance of
> usesing these drivers? I really want this Dlinik 528CT to work.

This brings up a question: when vendors start providing source for their
Linux drivers, can't FreeBSD take advantage of it?

The Netgear 310TX cards include Linux source for their customized driver
for the standard tulip driver.

--
Joseph nugundam =best=com==/==\=IIGS=/==\=Playstation=/==\=Civic HX CVT=/==\
#        Anime Expo 1998        >> www.anime-expo.org/                      >