Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:48:53 +0100
From:      Thomas Braun <tbraun@solunix.de>
To:        freebsd-i386@freebsd.org
Subject:   ata0-master ATA_IDENTIFY at tm800

hi,

ive this problem with my travelmate 800:

the 5.2.1 i386 miniinst boot and hang with

ata0-master: WARNING - ATA_IDENTIFY interrupt was seen but taskqueue stalled LBA=0

the same happens when i remove the hd, but with ata0-slave, which is
my cdrom. it doesnt matter if i choose another boot-options like
noacpi. the bios didnt give my a change for tuning something arround.
and at last, this is my first time i install freebsd :)
i dont know where to start, perhaps there are some kernel parameters...

google shows me this one, with the same problem:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=ATA_IDENTIFY+interrupt+was+seen+but+taskqueue
but the answer "Try building a kernel without cardbus in it."
is a bit too fast for me ;)
and his "unknown: <xxxxx> can't assign resources" messages dont come with my tm800.

thanks,
thomas