Date:      Sun, 10 May 2015 13:59:54 +0300
From:      Jukka Ukkonen <jau789@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Has anyone got RPI2 build and boot properly yet?

Hello all,

I tried rolling my own locally built RPI2 image and surpringly
it hang only when the real kernel was supposed to take over
from ubldr. The kernel itself and a few kernel modules (h_ertt,
cc_dctcp, and cc_htcp) were apparently successfully loaded by
ubldr. Then there were a few lines telling...

Booting [/boot/kernel/kernel]...
Using DTB from memory address 0x00000100.
Kernel entry at 0x100100...
Kernel args: (null)

After this followed total silence. The gizmo just froze.
I even let it linger there for a while and tried to ping
and ssh the box just in case only the console interface
froze but network were up and running, but there was no
response.

Does this ring any bells?

Cheers,
--jau