Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 1998 16:19:03 +0200
From:      Johann Visagie <wjv@cityip.co.za>
To:        John <freebsd-root@i-zone.demon.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: some questions about mail

On Wed, 05 Aug 1998 at 05:15 SAT, John wrote:

> I am looking for a mail client that will allow me (once logged in as
> john), to go to (for instance, the freebsd-questions folder), compose a
> question (or an answer!) that has the From: field set to freebsd-root@i-
> zone.demon.co.uk (because it is under this name that I subscribe).

I would suggest you look at "mutt".  It's in the ports.  Once you have it
installed, dig around in the documentation for the "folder-hook"
configuration command, which allows you to customise the behaviour of the MUA
according to the current folder.

-- V

Johann Visagie | Email: wjv@CityIP.co.za | Tel: +27 21 419-7878