Date:      Sun, 22 Sep 2013 07:08:18 +0300
From:      Denis <devzone.my@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports-bugs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/182287: Update MariaDB 5.5.33a databases/mariadb55-{client, server}

-OPTIONS_DEFINE+=        OQGRAPH PBXT MAXKEY
+OPTIONS_DEFINE+=        OQGRAPH PBXT MAXKEY TOKUDB

OQGRAPH_DESC=   Open Query Graph Computation engine
PBXT_DESC=      MVCC-based transactional engine
MAXKEY_DESC=    Change max key length from 1000 to 4000
+TOKUDB_DESC=   High-performance transactional engine

.if ${PORT_OPTIONS:MMAXKEY}
EXTRA_PATCHES+= ${FILESDIR}/extra-patch-include_my_compare.h
.endif

+.if empty(PORT_OPTIONS:MTOKUDB)
+CMAKE_ARGS+=    -DWITHOUT_TOKUDB_STORAGE_ENGINE=1
+.else
+CMAKE_ARGS+=    -DWITH_TOKUDB_STORAGE_ENGINE=1
+.endif