Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:54:12 -0500 (EST)
From:      "System Admin." <pe@student.lssu.edu>
To:        nathan <beemern@ksu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DVD Drive support on FreeBSD ?

So, which means we can't watch DVD movie on FreeBSD system?. Is it going
to have software for watch DVD on FreeBSD in the near future? Just curious
because I'm using FreeBSD for a while and I would like to be able to watch
moive on it so I can throw away my sucky Microsoft =)

TIA

pe'

UNIX System Admin.
Distributed Computing Services