Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 00:22:34 -0500 (CDT)
From:      jahanur <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Forwarding mail

Hi Folks,
I am trying to forward one my users mails that are sitting in the mailbox
in our server, a lot of them. That user now is not with us anymore and for
some reason she can not check those email remotely (I think EU not an
computer expert). Without going through  each one or her email, is there
any way I can forward those email to a different email address.

Now I have already setup the forwarder in the aliases file, future email.
But I am worried about the one that are already in her mailbox.

Any suggestion would help.

Thank you

Jahanur